Jimboomba Weather
header logo


Home Extended Data Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools







Current details



Conditions on Friday December 14 at
°C
Dry  Day time  
Feels Like: °C
Humidity:
Dew Point:
Wind:
Gust:
Pressure:
Solar Rad:
UV Index:
Rain Today:
Rain Rate:
Rain Month:
Rain Year:
mostly cloudy and cooler, windy with possible wind shift to the w, sw, or s. 23





What's new?



Weather Station .
After much delay, we were able to finally obtain our new Davis 6162au weather station. Station Details
Boltek Lightning Detector
Find out where the lightning is . Track the lightning fronts. Learn more



About us



Jimboomba Weather / Logan Village / Logan Weather has been in operation since early 2000, from the simple interest in finding out exactly how hot or cold it got in Logan Village , and now in Jimboomba. Quite a large number people accept the idea that the temperatures of Ipswich reflect the temperatures here, and this appears to be mostly true according to the the figures obtained from the weather stations we have used here.


Site of the month at www.wxforum.net






Lightning Activity - TRAC report





    For more detailed Lightning data, click on the Lightning link above


Connect with Your Weather Report!



Add weather to your site !
Add Weather stickers to your own site.

Click here for more info...

Weather Computer
Convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius, calculate windchill.

Learn more ...



Logan Forecast



   
WXSIM text forecast for Logan Village, initialized at 5:00 AM 14 Dec, 2018 _______________________________________________________________________________ Today: Dense overcast. Rain likely. Scattered thunderstorms likely. High 28, but temperatures falling in the afternoon. UV index up to 7. Wind north-northwest around 12 kph, gusting to 28 kph, in the morning, becoming north-northeast around 18 kph, gusting to 28 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation mostly around 5 mm. Tonight: Dense overcast. Patchy light fog. Rain very likely. Thunderstorms very likely, some possibly severe. Low 21. Wind north-northeast around 16 kph, gusting to 28 kph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Precipitation mostly over 60 mm. Saturday (15 Dec): Mostly cloudy. Patchy light fog in the morning. Rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thundershowers possible. Breezy. High 28. UV index up to 10. Wind north-northeast around 21 kph, gusting to 32 kph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly around 20 mm. Saturday night: Cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy to cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog. A chance of rain in the evening, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 22. Wind north-northeast around 15 kph, gusting to 28 kph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Sunday (16 Dec): Mostly cloudy. Patchy light fog in the morning. A slight chance of rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thundershowers possible. High 29. UV index up to 10. Wind northeast around 16 kph, gusting to 31 kph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Precipitation mostly between 2 and 5 mm. Sunday night: Dense overcast. Patchy light fog in the evening, then light to moderate fog after midnight. Rain very likely. Scattered thunderstorms likely. Low 21. Wind northeast around 15 kph, gusting to 27 kph, in the evening, becoming 10 kph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly between 40 and 60 mm. Monday (17 Dec): Mostly cloudy in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Moderate fog in the morning, then light to moderate fog in the afternoon. Rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thundershowers possible. High 25. UV index up to 9. Wind northeast around 13 kph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation mostly around 20 mm. Monday night: Partly cloudy. Patchy light fog in the evening, then light to moderate fog after midnight. A chance of rain. Precipitation showery or intermittent. Low 21. Wind northeast around 9 kph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tuesday (18 Dec): Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain. High 32. Heat index up to 35. UV index up to 12. Wind northeast around 12 kph, gusting to 27 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tuesday night: Mostly clear in the evening, becoming fair to partly cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog in the evening, then light to moderate fog after midnight. Low 21. Wind northeast around 6 kph in the evening, becoming north after midnight. Wednesday (19 Dec): Partly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain in the morning. High 32. Heat index up to 35. UV index up to 13. Wind north around 8 kph, gusting to 24 kph, in the morning, becoming 14 kph, gusting to 28 kph, in the afternoon. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Wednesday night: Clear in the evening, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Light to moderate fog in the evening, then moderate fog after midnight. Low 21. Wind north around 10 kph. Thursday (20 Dec): Partly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny in the afternoon. Light to moderate fog in the morning. Hot. High 34. Heat index up to 38. UV index up to 13. Wind north around 11 kph, gusting to 26 kph, in the morning, becoming 17 kph, gusting to 29 kph, in the afternoon. Thursday night: Clear in the evening, becoming fair to partly cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog after midnight. Low 22. Wind north around 15 kph, gusting to 25 kph, in the evening, becoming 9 kph after midnight. * THIS FORECAST WAS MADE IN AUTOMATED MODE AND MAY BE LESS ACCURATE THAN OTHERWISE *





Weather Underground PWS IQUEENSL681

There have been some visitors to Logan Village / Jimboomba Weather since September 1st 2001

 




Overflow Internet Services




Google
WWW www.jimboombaweather.com

Add This Page To Your Favorites Email This Page To A Friend Make This Page Your Home Page

Home Extended Data   Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools

Copyright 2000 - , Jimboomba Weather (formerly Logan Village Weather) Privacy Statement

Running Weather Display version 10.37S

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet

Positive SSL